Property Management Oversight
As an asset management company we are committed to growth as a measure of success. Our principals are directly involved in developing operating strategies and then working with management to implement creative “value enhancement” solutions.
Our principals are well seasoned in several aspects of management, and as such, the Alliance Group is versatile enough to accomplish any task efficiently and cost-effectively. In serving as a property owner’s representative, the Alliance Group provides the following services:
- Monitoring the Property Manager’s Compliance with Operating Agreements.
- Selection of New Management Company
- Negotiation of both Management Contract Renewals and New Contracts.
- Negotiation of Franchise Agreements
- Advising the Owner on Annual Business Plans and the Annual Capital Budgets.
- Conducting Monthly Meetings with the Operator to Evaluate Financial, Marketing and Operational Goals.
- Evaluation of Insurance, Licenses, Leases and other Operating Contracts.
- Review of Marketing Positioning
- Marketing and Public Relations Planning
- Brand Development and Positioning
- Interim Management
- Operations Analysis and Improvement Strategies