Insurance Claim Support Services
The Alliance Group provides support services for Insurance Company Adjusters, Property Owners and Private Adjusters through the entire claim settlement process following a disaster to achieve the most beneficial results for both the insurance carrier and policy holder. The development of a Disaster Recovery Plan is an essential part of our process and begins immediately upon the initial evaluation.
Alliance provides these services following any number of large and small disasters including:
Collectively, our principals and affiliates have over 100 years of experience in asset management, property operations, financing, renovation, new construction and project management.
Our services include:
• Assisting as a first responder in the initial evaluation of the loss, carefully substantiating every aspect of the claim, including building damage, contents, business interruption, and extra expense claims;
• Providing a quick and thorough initial estimate of the claim;
• Acting quickly to mitigate further property damage;
• Developing a proactive claim management strategy that maximizes the properties recovery;
• Preparation of an itemized assessment package;
• We act to advise the client on:
Business recovery decisions
Business interruption issues
Valuation, documentation and substantiation of damages
Negotiations with the other parties to the occurrence